SLOW PIXELS – CAMOUFLAGE – 8TH JULY 2013
Learn more about Jonathan Chapman, the man behind the exclusive imagery commissioned especially for Bonne Nuit’s debut album. Discover his influences, recent and past exhibitions, and exciting future projects here.
Hot on the heals of ‘Speaking In Tongues’, watch this space for upcoming announcements on the duo’s next collaboration…
As Double Act gears up for the Edinburgh Fringe, the show’s star and creator Martyn Grahame’s reveals what to expect in a BRAND NEW PODCAST!!!
Look out for regular updates, with a little help from the cast and crew.
- Tickets are now on sale for the show, playing throughout August at Surgeon’s Hall, Theatre One, Nicholson Street.
- See the official Edinburgh Fringe programme for more details.
- Sign up to the Double Act mailing list to discover more, or follow on Twitter for all the latest.
Devastation Bluebell proudly presents…
‘Speaking In Tongues’, the debut album from Bonne Nuit.
“Love the piano… Electro pop that fans of ‘Hurts’ will lap up.”
Sarah Champion, MTV, Absolute Radio
- The new album written, produced and performed by Bonne Nuit.
- 10 brand new tracks, including ‘Constantine’s Donation’ and ‘The Anomaly of You’.
- Featuring guest appearances from trumpet supremo Brant Tilds and legendary, award-winning violinist Billy Thompson.
- Exclusive and original artwork from Jonathan Chapman, fresh from exhibiting in galleries across the UK.
- Download now from iTunes, Amazon, Tesco Digital, emusic, and Trade Bit, amongst other digital outlets.
- Order the limited physical CD at DB’s official store.
Following a successful opening run in Newcastle, Double Act starring Martyn Grahame and Sean Hanlon will be showing at the Edinburgh Fringe 2011, Friday 5th-Saturday 27th August.
Check out this new teaser for ‘Speaking In Tongues’ by Bonne Nuit